Neelakantan's Blog has a new Home

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.lifeofneelakantan.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.

The Life And Times of Neelakantan: Exams Coming...Aaaahhhh!!!!!

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Exams Coming...Aaaahhhh!!!!!

Well Exams xoming in 12 days. I have suddenly realized that I have a humungous amount to revise. The tottering pile makes my knees go weak. Have to revise Physics,chem and maths. CRAP.

On a lighter note, my half-yearly supply of various items has arrived. Translation:"Sis ter has arrived from Singapore". I usually manage to get her to buy a couple of useful things from ther. like a 25pack of DVD-Rs, some books(Peter Norton's guide to Linux, P.G.Wodehouse, Asimov...). So i am sorely tempted to read those but sigh.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u resisted the temptation to read those did ya ?? :P
ab sirf 6 days baby...padh le