Neelakantan's Blog has a new Home

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.lifeofneelakantan.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.

The Life And Times of Neelakantan: Damn Winter Timings

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Damn Winter Timings

Today, I got up all "fresh" , wishing I didn't have to go to school. I got ready and reached school at 7:10 A.M. I figured I must have arrived earlycoz the cycle stand was empty...then it struck me. Today was the day from which winter timings started :-X (8:00 to 2:00 instead of 7:30 to 1:30). But I wasn't the only one. There were some other ppl who were like me.They also forgot that winter timings started from today. Then while about to return home my Bajaj spirit had a flat, had to go to the nearby shop and fill it up. Net Result:- reached home at 2:35 P.M. Mom was worried and called my friend to see what the matter was. I had forgotten to tell her about the timing change and top it up with the flat.... Anyway I returned home rather irritated. Damn Timing change

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why damn the winter timing ??seems to be sum1's absentmindedness is to blame :P

Anonymous said...

Hmmm,

Winter Timings..

Wish we had that in our college. I hate to get up early *yawn*

And flats tires. Dunno why, but my luck has had more meets with them than AmrishPuri had hair on his head..

Anywez, Happy winter to you..